Marked on the bottom with the underglaze blue horn with a P above. This mark was used by M Pigory who opened a second factory at Chantilly from 1803 to 1817. Has some wear to the gilding, but otherwise good condition. The cup measures approximately 3 3/8 inches wide including the handle x 2 1/2 inches tall.
The saucer measures approximately 4 7/8 inches wide. This is an antique and may have small in manufacture defects that do not affect the display of the piece.